I help busy business leaders navigate their careers to avoid burnout. I focus on getting you unstuck, help you gain clarity, and get moving again.
You are a successful and respected business professional. Your career is good, but something is missing. You have ability, skills, and know-how.
- Feeling Burned out from your current job.
- Confused about what to do next.
- You bored and not sure what to do.
- Worried about being stuck in your job forever.
- You are overwhelmed and not sure what to do.
- Lost in your purpose and passion for career.
- Scared to leave your current career.
- Fearful of change.
- Anxious facing the unknown
- Is there a way out of this current feeling and situation?
- Can I recover from this overwhelm and burnout?
- Could there be something more exciting? More fulfilling? More satisfying? More rewarding?
- Could I use my talents, my skills, and my experience in a way that would give me more meaning?
- Could I thrive and succeed in doing something else?
The answer is yes – I can help you achieve that!
Message me, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll set aside some time to connect.
Here’s why and how I help many people with this:
The why is simple: Life is way too short to be stuck, burned out, and unhappy. I believe you have the opportunity and obligation to share with the world our passions and talents that bring you joy.
The how: I’ve developed a clear, proven, reliable success path – Career Pivot Coaching Formula.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have been trained as a Holistic Narrative Career Professional, Master Trainer for Facilitating Career Development, Job and Career Transition Coach, Job and Career Development Coach, Retirement Options Coach and Too Young to Retire Coach.
I speak globally at corporate events and association meetings as well as on campuses.
Career Burnout & Recovery
Retirement Transition Coaching
Life Balance Coaching
Rediscovering your Purpose
So join me in this process and let’s begin.
Email me – email@example.com
– Now to begin “If you don’t take the chance to live life, what can you say at the end of it?”