I help business professionals design new careers that give them more happiness, energy, and freedom in their lives.
You are a successful and respected business professional. Your career is good, but something is missing. You have ability, skills and know-how.
- Confused about what to do next.
- Worried about being stuck in your job forever.
- Lost on your purpose and passion for career and life.
- Scared to leave your current career.
- Fearful of change.
- Anxious facing the unknown
- Could there be something more exciting? More fulfilling? More satisfying? More rewarding?
- Could I use my talents, my skills, and my experience in a way that would give me more meaning? More joy? More purpose?
- Could I thrive and succeed doing something else?
The answer is yes – I can help you do that.
Message me, or email me at email@example.com. We’ll set aside some time to connect.
Here’s why and how I help many people with this:
The why is simple: Life is way too short to be stuck and unhappy. I believe you have the opportunity and obligation to share with the world our passions and talents that bring us joy.
The how: I’ve developed a clear, proven, reliable success path – Purposeful Transition Coaching Formula.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I have been trained as Master Trainer for Facilitating Career Development, Job and Career Transition Coach, Job and Career Development Coach, Retirement Options Coach and Too Young to Retire Coach.
I speak globally at corporate events and association meetings as well as on campuses.
- Career Transition
- Career Pivots
- Career Clarity
- Retirement Transition Coaching
- Life Balance Coaching
- Rediscovering your Purpose
- Life Coaching
- Motivational Speaking
- Keynote Speaker.
My mission is to educate and inspire individuals to reach their highest potential. You only have one life so make it the best one you can and enjoy success and happiness in every arena of your life!
So join me in this process and let’s begin.
Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Now to begin “If you don’t take the chance to live life, what can you say at the end of it?”